NewsfrenzyOrg’s Confidentiality Statement
Your confidentiality is primarily collective on the website so we come about with this Confidentiality Statement that shows to up to what boundaries we keep the data and how we take, gather and save your personal information within website database as well as your confidentiality rights based on the laws under privacy.
Note: newfrenzy in logo and Newsfrenzy.Org or NewsfrenzyOrg are pointing to NewsfrenzyOrg only. The same statement applies to all social media profiles of NewsfrenzyOrg, and is directly applicable to the affiliate company – GrehIndia, wherever it displays.
Terms: We, Us, Newsfrenzy.Org = NewsfrenzyOrg
This Confidentiality Statement (“Confidentiality Policy”) applies to NewsfrenzyOrg and our affiliated company (“GrehIndia”) while considering its statement; in case any change is added, then that automatically gets applied to NewsfrenzyOrg, or unless any official statement from GrehIndia says “not to visit NewsfrenzyOrg”.
A Look in on at Our Confidentiality Practice
>Information You Sent to Us:
The confidentiality, we carry, is essential to the NewsfrenzyOrg users and we will not let the responsibility to go down at any moment. We will protect the data that brings the course of communication with the website. Hence, we are building the confidence of users and make them understand that the data we accumulate and use. Please refer the information we collect:
Visitor and User Information:
- Visitor and user account information, such as email id/address, mail address, phone number, passwords, payment information, etc., remains saved in reliance and will never sell to any third party, however, we may use it for the intend of furnishing services represented on NewsfrenzyOrg.
Email Id/Address Secrecy:
- Email Newsletter & Subscription Form(s): NewsfrenzyOrg uses various forms when visitors tour the website, and request them to subscribe Newsletters and other notifications-based news on the categories they are of interest. We gather communication information (like name, email id/address) and save it/them on the NewsfrenzyOrg server for any future intent.
- Email Id/Address Authentication: NewsfrenzyOrg provides privileges for n number of email ids/addresses that a user wishes to register for receiving Newsletters or notifications. We require confirmation from each email id/address used to register on the website for subscription or any other conduct. A reply by clicking “Confirmation” button is a must for completing the subscription to any of the NewsfrenzyOrg resources. The “Unsubscribe” option is available at the end of each email communication/Newsletter, and thereby, granting a choice to empty-down the future subscriptions.
- The email message with a request that a user/visitor has/had sent to us is subject to enhance the quality of our services. We keep it to process each request as per given information.
- We may think that the users have interested in a transactional association with NewsfrenzyOrg and as a result of that, we may require an email id/address to communicate for the service delivery.
Personal Details that we gather:
- NewsfrenzyOrg saves and gathers personal details on the server such as name, email id/address, phone number and more while registering visitors for different services. We will not offer these details to other NewsfrenzyOrg users or third party clients.
- NewsfrenzyOrg website may save the login information on the servers at any time when a user validates his account with the website or any of our services. It may include data such as IP address, MAC address, browser information, entry time and date, device OS, country, language, and the number of sessions that help fix problems & deliver services accordingly.
Exercises of personal information:
- NewsfrenzyOrg may employ the personal information of the users/visitors in R&A that NewsfrenzyOrg receives with feedback to improve and accomplish the services, NewsfrenzyOrg delivers.
- Third parties assist users while transacting currency (example: shopping cart service provider) and take the personal information held accordance with our confidentiality and security measures. It is also requested to contact “killVINU@ukvisahelpline.com” before you proceed with the same transaction.
- NewsfrenzyOrg may share information with third parties in restrained situations (and keeping the same information top secret), that is when required by legal means for stopping any fraud or harm to our network & services.
- NewsfrenzyOrg may use the mail and email address to ship users the items or information relevant to their categories or our services.
- NewsfrenzyOrg may send surveys to users/visitors for improving the services.
- NewsfrenzyOrg may cancel out the user accounts which are inactive for days.
>Cookies and Other Services:
>Changes to this Confidentiality Statement
NewsfrenzyOrg has the complete rights to do any changes to this Confidentiality Statement when it is needed to answer in response to:
- Comments from readers or users from the Internet that spread intense dislike.
- Changes in our article posting practice related to category, products or services.
- Changes in the upcoming and current privacy laws.
If we update the Confidentiality Statement, we will mention the date and time at the bottom as alteration to this statement. Hence, it is requested to review our Confidentiality Statement that let us learn how NewsfrenzyOrg is keeping the information safe.
>Links redirecting to other or Third Party Websites
NewsfrenzyOrg’s users may add links to other websites as a part of reference in the article content, which redirect and may collect personal information. At this stage, NewsfrenzyOrg is completely not a part of it as you are at a different place pertaining to another server. The privacy applied that point will be of those websites, and it is requested to read statement respective of each website before you give way (allow or accept) to proceed for any monetary dealing or associating transactions.
>Emailing a Request
If any entity/company thinks that its information, we have saved, or requests deletion of the same that we may have saved for a while or after uploading related article(s), then it is requested to email at killVINU@ukvisahelpline.com. We, at NewsfrenzyOrg, will remove or takedown the article as per instructions formulated from the above-mentioned entity/company which NewsfrenzyOrg thinks as the respective owner for the aforesaid information.
Note: The request, we hear or receive, does not promise complete access or removal of the information (be it for personal or official) as some of its information still may require in certain circumstances as per law.
Implementation Date: Sunday, 19 April 2020.
Authoritative Date: Monday, 13 April 2020.
Last Updated: Sunday, 3 October 2021.